I know this is a bit dim of me, and I KNOW I should know, but......can anyone give me the French for the vinyl floor tiling that they sell in Leroy Merlin?

I English we know it as Cushion Floor, or adhesive tiles etc.

I just can't track down the section that shows them..... :(


parquet flottant ;-)

try Revetments de sol souple