Topical news story - with no comment

Still no Drowning Streaky denial. So I guess the PM's people have made a pig's ear of the business, should learn never to cast pearls before swine when the boss is going like a pig to the slaughter when the opposition, who must be like pigs in clover, go the whole hog and should he try to defend himself against Nicola Sturgeon saying these allegations have 'entertained the whole country' he is likely to be called a male chauvinist pig.

Now he will sweat like a pig and accuse everybody of making a silk purse out of a sow's ear but they will simply retort 'if pigs might fly'. Fortunately he has a bit in his piggy bank that will piggyback him out of the trough.

As the Germans say: Wir haben zusammen noch keine Schweine gehütet! To which the Spanish will quip: A cada puerco le llega su San Martín and here in France '…si les petits cochons ne le mangent pas' watching him try to save his bacon.

Poor piglet.

Someone needs to use that Deliverance scene, 'squeal like a pig'

But no doubt Sam Cam had one when she picked up her Daily Wail this morning and the coffee went everywhere but where it should have gone.

He is in China right now. No doubt he is promoting the export of British pork to them... Gideon would never do such a thing, good lad he is who only visited ladies of the night and sniffed little lines of white powder, just like normal people...

Did Gideon have to do this?

Does the pig have a stained dress?

Perhaps not, think of the reaction being offered a Jammy Dodger!

Perhaps a bacon butty should now be called a dodgy Dave

Just think about the state of representation worldwide! Leader of nation X turns up in Israel, nobody will shake hands with him, he then goes on to visit several Islam nations where nobody will even share a table with him. He gets home and in his own parliament there are sniggers and people making oink, oink sounds. It can occasionally be said that even a background in public relations is not always the best guide to personal success. As for credibility... errr! Oink, oink!

I've heard of a "pig in shit" before but a "shit in a pig" is quite a new one............

Nope! Dave’s going to ask Piglet if got his winter fuel allowance Ok!

To which the reply will be:-

Oh pooh, what do you think - looks like we’re all in for a good roasting!

I tried phoning No.10 to find out more but it was a terrible line, all I got was crackling....

Anything with webbed feet.....

I think I just found a picture of a pig! Look at this:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/20/disabled-benefits-iain-duncan-smith?CMP=fb_gu

Or it might just say: "head".

Abuse alleged at pig farm linked to chain

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/09/21/another-whole-foods-mess-peta-finds-abuse-at-pig-farm-linked-to-market/

Meanwhile UK Prime Minister "Dave" Cameron when asked to comment, said " I know absolutely nothing about pig breeding"![](upload://cKfyFTXEtuH1dNskmD5nsyNGMno.jpg)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBpQJ98rR4o&sns=fb youtube latest

At least one of his gaffes has been cleared up. The one about the football club he supported back in April is now out in the open. It can only be West Ham :-D