Topical news story - with no comment

I don't know which is worse quite honestly. I mean....pigs......or old aged pensioners......both are pretty kinky. It'll be necrophilia next. I hope I won't be around to see any of that.

The unlabelled front bit: Prime...

Prep for the HoL perhaps. Similar kind of attire in my view.

Announcing a competition to provide the best suggestion for the missing name on the attached drawing![](upload://dLbyCGo05Epp8BVLOsO6PpX3Zry.jpg)

Recent advert seen from an Oxford fancy dress shop during freshers week![](upload://hmNo6UMgEHhlxEJk5HUIh48xMJZ.jpg)

Not sure who he had it in for but I am pretty certain somebody should be looking into how much commission he is getting from people selling central heating, wood, gas, fuel oil, etc in France.

There are many kinds of pig.

If Dave had it in for Miss Piggy who did IDS have it in for?![](upload://kUu9NJ4ZKGiKL9YlQnWF8TXYf3k.jpg)

They get up to some weird things on the Fens for sure, but....

No that was flagantry deliberate I'm afraid Brian!!!! BTW it was Cambridge you went to wasn't it? Just to be sure, to be sure. Just waiting for a flurry of pig jokes on this site.

I think you have a 'had' too many in there David. Read it again, then laugh aloud.

I never knew Dave had had it in him until now. I'll never be able to look at another swine in the same way.

That's just wrong! Piglet!