Topics of interest France to 2020

Lettre Service Publique 23 Julliet 2020

1 Like

I thought the limits on tobacco and alcohol might be of interest… if anyone is going abroad…

For crossing EU borders I thought those “limits” were the guideline amounts beyond which you ran the risk that a claim it was all for personal use was likely to be rejected.

I think people will be in for a shock when they discover that they can only being 5l of wine back to the UK after Jan 1st

You can read it in full…

https://www.service-public.fr/particuliers/actualites/A14187?xtor=EPR-100

I’ll catch up with that when I have a minute, just waiting to get on the ferry at the moment so limited to browsing on my phone.

However my recollection was that there aren’t really any limits within the EU because of the single market - as long as it was for personal consumption.

Well, the French Customs have decided on these limits for French Residents traveling in europe… as per the poster…

" traveling in europe… what I can bring back…"

I think the limits are EU-wide, certainly they are the same coming back to the UK from the EU. For the moment anyway

1 Like

August 2020 Newsletter.pdf (1.2 MB)

1 Like

Lettre Service Publique 6 août 20

1 Like

Lettre Service Publique 20 août 20

2 Likes

I’ve never spotted this thread, thanks Graham, nice to be able to see all the ‘new’ stuff going on!

3 Likes

Letter Service Publique 27 août 20

1 Like

droit-finances 30 août 20

That’s still a hefty total of 120 bottles of still wine at 0.75L each…enough to overfill my boot :rofl:

1 Like

You aren’t thinking out of the box :innocent:- just get 5L cubies and you’ll be fine to fit it :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

September 2020 Newsletter.pdf (1.6 MB)

1 Like

Lettre Service-Publique 3 Sept 20

I thought Canelé contained cinnamon :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :shushing_face:

Lettre Service-Publique 10 september 20