Towards 100% Reimbursement of Dental, Optical and Auditive

Couldn’t believe it happened…not only was the bridge, presumed busted…perfectly whole and easily polished up and glued back in…
I didn’t have to pay anything!! I don’t know why.
My green card, Vitale, with mispelt name, still a mystery…
Was expecting a bill for at least 300 Es. My top up thing, doesn’t cover teeth or eyes, So big bills were normal…
Nothing to pay, for any treatment, inc deeeep cleeen… this time.
Wonderful dentists. Mr and Mrs Dentist. Still there after 22 years…

That’s because of the gradual introduction of Macron’s new initiatives to eventually fully pick up the tab for optical, dental and hearing aid costs from 2021. Some major reimbursements were introduced on 01 Jan 2019.

(@anon78757855 - maybe change the title of your discussion ?)

1 Like

Nah… I reckon it’s because the Carte Vitale has got another name on it… someone with full cover… :upside_down_face::joy::joy:

(only joking Jeanette, but you have said the name is incorrect) :thinking::rofl::rofl::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Might be Stella…!!!:fearful::fearful::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:. Honestly…I am deep into total confusion …I think Fabien who is truly a genius on all of this stuff, has, will or must…give up. I think I might be deported on the strength of having a V where my U should be…plus…I see that somehow or other I’ve become two peeps, on the fantabulous WS that is …Gouv.fr.impots…
One somebody is running a business …maybe the other somebody, is an employee? The one you know about? …and maybe its that simple, well-documented soul…who had done all the paperwork…while the other fly by night, skips off and dodges whatever forms there are, that need filling… Please??? all the Kami, The Buddha, Jesus and everyone, sort this out, I know so effing little German…failed my o-level twice… :fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful:

Ha ha… I did German for 1 year in school… I can order a glass of beer and say please and thankyou… that should be sufficient :wink::rofl:

1 Like

OK…I just change the title? And I’ll be moved somewhere else…?

Have you spoken to the stalk eyed woman yet? As maybe you have been put onto CMU-C so don’t pay for things anymore?

1 Like

I like schadenfreude:grinning:…forget most vocab.

No Jeanette - I’m talking about the title of this discussion at the top of the page. It may be helpful to other readers if it more accurately reflected the content of the discussion. Just a suggestion. :wink:

You mean the PREFET lady? She won’t speak to me again…I don’t think so…I’m getting all possible German ID together…although the requirement is for nothing so bulky…the citizenship cert. Ought to have been enough… My Germ. Family …before the RAF got at them…worked in sausages, and the Mega KRUPPS tank bomb and other war machine outlets…Im combining fragments of genetic memories, and marching on with whatever looks possible…

Sorry it took me so long to work out how to change the title…I suspect nobody cares any more…anyway…who could not love him, for permitting a fogie to have a newly glued in bridge and polish? Free of charge? No…at great cost to tax payers throughout France…

Simon…doesn’t seem to work…I changed the title on my post… and it stayed the same…carte Vitale is quite interesting I will definitely attempt to change it again…to something like macrons initiatives…

Hi Jeanette - what do you want it to be? I can do it for you…

1 Like

Thank you Simon!! You can choose, whatever you think is appropriate! I liked the comment about Macrons initiative…perhaps the title ought to pay homage to M.le President? Whatever you think best!

Ok! Is that ok ?

1 Like

…oooh…very smart! Thank you! I should try to sound more intelligent when posting new topics…or it gets to be like facebook’s off days. Communication by puppy/kitten meme and emoji…

1 Like