Translating job French/English - Toulouse

Global Interiors has a European contract with Nike to build their stores and we have this store in Toulouse to build starting on the 5th September completion / store opening is 8 weeks later.

Global Retail interiors needs to employ a French / English speaking translator / coordinator to work alongside a Global Supervisor who will be responsible for the construction of the project. We have placed orders with French companies for the heating and ventilation, plumbing, smoke extraction system, Electrical, CCTV, Intruder alarm, and data. We also have to coordinate with the onsite Facilities manager and site rules which are in French.

There is future work opportunity as we have a follow on contract at the end of the year in Mulhouse.

Initially I think this will require 3 days a week on site but we are willing to make this 5 days if a person wants full time employment a short term contract will be offered.

Accommodation if required and expenses will be paid for and a salary of £500.00 Stirling or equivalent per week will be payable.

Please contact:

Nick

Sounds ideal for me… but I’m snowed under with translation work and it’d create too many family problems :open_mouth:

• Toulouse no problem, but Mulhouse…! too french now, it’d have to be a CDI in SW France to even consider changing !

Bonne chance