Travel advice Paris/Ile de France

They should be getting home soon if they aren’t already there.

Timothy Coletim17

2h

Got to ask, any news from Peter or is he still going round and round the Peripherique? :grinning:

Répondre

stella woodsmwTeam

2h

I’ve been wondering when we’d hear. Hope all is well…

(we went round and round… years ago… Oh look, says I… there’s a block of flats with that painting effect just like we saw a while ago… ooops. :hugs:)

Répondre

Véronique LanglandsveroTeam

8m

They should be getting home soon if they aren’t already there.

He called me from my balcony yesterday afternoon, said he’d walk across the park to the shops, I see he answered a post or two this morning.
No news since, but Paris is romantic at this time of year & they haven’t seen each other for a while & maybe after a nice walk along the boulevards are in some cosy Parisienne restaurant???
If we haven’t any news tomorrow morning I’ll call him.

2 Likes

All is well, Wozza! Tired but HAHAHAHAHAPPY!!
Berlina was well loaded down with bags and baggage but the RER link to Nanterre is very neat and smooth, if a bit surreal after living for five years ‘in the sticks’. Berlina was stunned by the beauty of the local park, the rain had stopped and the scent of wild roses and damp earth was almost intoxicating. Berlina wanted to decontaminate before we opened the bubbly, so we went directly to chez vous, and she felt immédiately comme chez lui and thrilled with the views and all the surrounding greenery. And totally grateful too, Warren.

Around 1730 we set off in the car to find a place where she could buy an Apple charging lead as she had left hers at home! Drove round following Google maps instruction until WiFi gave up amidst the skyscrapers and underpasses of La Défense, after which we drove in circles for 90 minutes trying to find our way home. Got home after 2000 hours but found a big Carrefour almost in our doorstep with an Apple charging lead in a glass case by the Exit. Just as they were locking up! Yippee™@smw :rofl:

But a lorra lorra fun! :+1::heartbeat::revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAPPY!! & a lorra lorra fun!
Sounds great, enjoy yourselves!

1 Like