Trump interview - total car crash!

Deming taught everyone how to make better everything. I well remember being caught up in the TQM and Deming award fever. If my memory serves me well he put Toyota on the path to quality but long before that BMC (or maybe Austin) sent engineers to Japan to teach them how to produce Austin 7s or something.

Or maybe God is a misogynist? :thinking: The various cults that worship him seem to be anyway. :roll_eyes:

Of course She isn’t.
It is just a major example of male domination.

2 Likes

There’s also the issue of the Steele dossier, impeachment etc which failed to get him out. Its seems heads are going to roll, Barr is working on it. Then there’s murkier to come with Clinton links to Epstein, Israel etc.

1 Like

But his philosophy was freely available through his writing. The Japanase reaction was “But of course!” while the rest of the world was saying “Good enough is good enough.”
Japanese cars didn’t need 500 miles careful running in.

Largely because their engineering tolerances were better.

He said publicly, he loves the ‘poorly educated’ and they all clapped him. Couldnt make it up. :disappointed_relieved:

@hlatswayo (like it!) “Couldn’t make it up”

People who have been poorly educated are not to blame for their betrayal by their teachers or the educational system that failed them

An education that meets their needs and suits their aptitudes and aspirations is every child’s and indeed every adult’s birthright IMO.

“Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not” said the Preacher.

And his latest re the explosion in Beirut!! The man is a dangerous self-absorbed xenophobe.

1 Like

Yes, even the “good guys” in the US are sh1t.

Maybe the didn’t need running in Mike but in the sixties, seventies and early eighties they rusted to nothing overnight. Just like most cars. IMO the Japanese are no better or worse than the rest of the WW motor industry. Except for the Toyota Hilux which I would (and have) staked my life on. As recently as 2017 when fording an in flood river in Namibia. Stunning vehicles. That’s why you see guns mounted on the back of them in all the hotspots.

1 Like

We had a Hilux Surf, had the most amazing off road driving all over Fraser Island (NE Australia) totally agree John!

1 Like

Hard as nails :slight_smile: We had a Landrover Discovery, which we actually loved like a Tonka toy, that fell to bits in Dubai. I think Chelsea tractor is the appropriate term. If you are in the middle of nowhere the last thing you need is sophisticated (read unreliable) electrics or air suspension :thinking:

Well I read all the comments here in anticipation of then watching the video. :wink:

Then it said ‘not available in my country’. :astonished: :frowning:

They are doing this because their advertisers do not want to be associated with ‘false news’.

Peter
Always good to read your posts but this amazing mix of metaphor and imagery is a joy. Have you published a novel? I think you owe it to the world to give it a go.

Blockquote