Trying to access my Ameli account

I’m trying to access my wife’s Ameli.fr account to get out an attestation. Unfortunately it’s been so long since she accessed it she’s forgotten the access code (not her social security number). When I’ve tried to get a provisional code, it has sent it to her OLD email address. So I need to get into the account to change her address but I need the code to do so. Classic chicken and egg situation. Does anyone have any suggestions ?

Your local Caisse Primaire (CPAM office) will be able to organize a code for her… pop in and see them… they will print out one and possibly print out her Attestation on the spot.

And she can change her email address at the same time…

Failing that, can she choose to have an access code sent to her mobile phone… instead of email…

@flartybarty

Just a thought… do you have a “paper” Ameli file. I received a letter giving me my original access code on it (plus a password to change later)… anyway, I filed the letter in my Ameli section of the filing cabinet… just in case. Could you have a letter filed somewhere… ???

I had a similar problem a while back. I just phoned Ameli and as always they were very helpful and got me up and running without any hassle.

Many thanks to everyone for kind suggestions. I phoned them up and all now sorted. Attestation in the mail. Excellent service.

2 Likes

Well done… !!

As a matter of interest, did you phone the local office or the “general” one… I only ask since the “general” one can keep folk on hold for more than an hour (literally) if they answer at all, which is why we prefer to make a visit… :thinking: