Tv show looking for people moving to ... or from france

Hi everyone,

We’re making an exciting new TV series about people who are moving to France … or have decided it’s time to move back to the UK.

If you have a good story to tell and are thinking about moving in the next 0-9 months we’d love to hear from you and chat over skype!

Please drop us a line at casting@thinkingviolets.com and hopefully we can tell you more.

Thanks! Richard, Ayse and Fernando

1 Like

Hi! Glad you found us. Welcome!

Please can you do me a favour and add your full real name to the relevant bit on your profile page :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi Phil,

Good to speak just now. Here’s the link - you should be able to drop and
drag into it once you’ve done a phone file.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8cGEHAU6y-HMGtMUDlySmw2Z1E?usp=sharing

Hopefully Nickie and Barney will want to be involved too! If you do the
chat together that would be great.

Any probs let me know - we’ll speak again soon.

Have a good evening!

Richard
0207 323 0070
www.thinkingviolets.com

1 Like

Hi Richard,

Apologies for the delay, took me a couple of days to be home from work in time before Barney was off to bed.
Not quite sure I’ve got the hang of the link, it takes me to google drive, but asks me to sign in. I don’t currently have a google account. Do I need one to share the video or can I just email it to you?
Regards,
Phil

Hi Phil,

No worries. Try this link - you don’t need a google drive log in to do it -
it should work! Any problems - yes you can try and send it by regular email
… but this should work!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8cGEHAU6y-HMGtMUDlySmw2Z1E?usp=sharing

All the best,

Richard

Ok, hoping I’ve succeeded this time videos shared…I think, let me know if not.
Phil

Hi Richard,

Well we had a lovely trip away in Brittany and saw a few nice properties. I have uploaded another video via that link. We only managed the one I’m afraid. Let me know if you can see it alright.

We are in contact with a Leggett estate agent and are possibly pursuing a particular property.

Regards,

Phil.

Hi Phil,

That’s great - I’m so pleased you had a good time and have seen something
you like! How exciting! We’ll be delivering all our initial casting at the
end of the week - so let’s keep chatting and hopefully we will be able to
come out to Brittany with you very soon!

Thanks again for doing another video - it’s really great to have them and
definitely ‘adds’.

All the best,

Richard

Hello,
We are in the process of trying to become French residents, we have land with a wrecked building on it, the land has now been allocated as green belt, that’s a complicated story but we are looking fr somewhere to buy as we are trying to get a business off the ground and housing and looking after mum here too (she’s 84)

Hi Richard,

Thought I’d drop you a line to let you know some interesting news. Nickie was chatting a while ago to some of our neighbours a few doors down. A school teacher and her husband. She told them about our French plans, which they thought was interesting.
Well we didn’t see them again for a while, then bumped into them again the other week and they said guess what?
"We are doing it too, the house will be up for sale in a few weeks and then we are off!"
Very surprised. Nickie seems to be talking all the neighbours into coming with us!
That’s what one way to keep the neighbourhood!
So they may be off to Brittany or perhaps a bit further down. We are going to try and catch up for dinner to talk more about it.
As for our own plans. We are hoping to get the house up for sale by August and then we’ll go from there. Nickie has been painting everything in sight!
Anyway, that’s all for now.
Regards,
Phil.

Hi Phil,

How funny - and how great that they are moving too - I really think that
will make a huge difference, it’s great to know people in a new area.

We’re still waiting to get a final answer from ITV - scheduling and
paperwork - but we really hope to be up and running next month too.

Speak soon!

All the best,

Richard