Uncovering the Past

I love this sort of thing… delving into the Past… and I’m so glad the cabling will be rerouted so as NOT to disturb this area… (makes a change) :relaxed:

This lady’s research is fascinating… x :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Helen… fascinating stuff… :relaxed:

1 Like

For some reason I’m not able to copy and paste to particular episodes…Her videos are a fascinating tour of planet earth with an open mind and beautiful photographic imagery… “Growing megalithics From Living stone - The lost engineering knowledge” gives pause for thought…and “Earth-The giant ancient mine”…Her exploration of America and Italy…thought provoking stuff…x :slight_smile:

I’ll check out YouTube… :relaxed:

1 Like

And I love her accent…x :slight_smile:

From one of her videos…her comparison between living flora and living stone/rock/mineral…intelligent design…the living art of creation…

I love all the Time Team programmes and can re-watch them on YouTube… hoorah

1 Like

Me too…I love Time Team too…so much of our history/heritage buried…so much still to unearth/discover/rediscover… x :slight_smile:

We have a tunnel… and are waiting for it to dry out, before inviting Time Team (whoever) to take a peek… :open_mouth:

1 Like

Ooh ya beauty…! Hope they come…fascinating…! x :slight_smile:

Sadly Time Team finished several years ago and Mick Aston died in 2013. Very sad.

I loved this program, one of my favourites of all time.

By the time our tunnel is ready for inspection… there will be someone out there wanting to take a look… :thinking::zipper_mouth_face: