Useful gear

Do you love your camera so much that people tell you to marry it?If you really love your DSLR, you should put a ring on it.

The Ring Flash Adapter is a reflective circle that attaches to the front of your external flash. It requires no batteries or cords because it uses the flash you already have.

Not only does this give your photos a soft, even glow, but it also gives you a studio quality look without a myriad of expensive and difficult equipment. Delivery from the USA for $40 plus $12 shipping.

:wink:

Just because you’ve already done it :slight_smile:

How about a competition to see who can make the best one, and use it to take some great ringy photos?

Like here

and here

Thanks Stuart, it’s the first time I had come across one of these.

Me again. The Dorr fits right on the end of the lens, which prevents possible lens shadows.

Oh, by the way, good discussion as we’re all obsessed with gadgets :smiley: Well I am anyway.

Hi Neil
For not much more (89€) I bought the Dorr DAF 14 ring flash which I find more compact and easier to store in the bag. It’s exactly the same thing as the Marumi unit with a different badge and 40€ cheaper. It comes with different size adaptors and I love it. The only thing I would tell people to be wary of is things being called a flash when it is in fact an LED, which does not do the same thing at all.