Using the Attestation form on i phone

for clarity - i met the gendarmes early in the morning in the middle of no-where… a little country back road - which they had blocked.
they said… you can use your phone - but it must be the government site that generates the QR code.
you can print it out - it must be the NEW form with the time on it… you must fill it in IN PEN.
you can write it out - & write just the section giving the reason you’re out, plus all the details - again in pen, again with the time.
you must also have ID
no one is exempt!

2 Likes

Les flics are not as daft as people seem to think. They also know more about who does what where than some people seems to give them credit for :thinking:

2 Likes

Our ones do. I am sure they knew our name before the removal trucks turned up.

A friend of ours told us that she was caught by les flics in a back road close to where she lives not wearing her seatbelt. She was pulled in of course but she didn’t have her licence with her to prove ID. They told her to pop in with it to the Gendarmerie later. She joking said to them - “that’s very trusting of you, how do you know who I am?” to which they replied “oh madame X, (she never mentioned her name), we know exactly who you are…” :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes