Villa For Sale In Sanlucar de Barrameda, Cadiz Region, Spain

A beautiful four double bedroom villa over looking the golf course at Sanlucar de Barrameda in the Cadiz refion of Spain. I have spent several holidays there myself and the photos do not do it justice, the reality is much better. The golf course clubhouse is about 50 metres from the villa and the property overlooks the whole of the golf course. It has wifi, air conditioning and UK tv on tap as well as a fully fitted kitchen, BBQ area, three bathrooms, lots of other facilities and the most amazing pool.

Sanlucar de Barrameda is about four minutes away by car and it has everything you could want including Lidl and Mercadona. The beach is fantastic and lined with really nice restaurants and bars, not a tacky one in sight. It also sits on the edge of a vast and beautiful national park.

The villa is just 30 minutes from Jerez airport and 35 minutes from Jerez itself. Two hours gets you to Gibraltar and a couple of hours the other way is Portugal.

As a holiday or retirement home it is perfect, especially if you are into golf. Alternatively it makes a great investment property as the rental income is between €1000 and €1600 per week depending on the time of the year. This is the link to the Tripadvisor listing:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g1080315-d7362481-Golf_Villa_fabulosa_piscina_cerca_de_la_playa-Sanlucar_de_Barrameda_Province_of_Cadiz.html

It has lots of photos and other information.

It is now for sale for offers around €480,000. For viewing trips please contact me on vmontefusco@hotmail.co.uk