WANTED: Language Learning Volunteers (Free Service)

Dear all

Thank you for your response to our language learning trial.

We are gradually working through you all to send further information so thank you for your patience.

I am limited with the replies I can send from the forum so if any of you wish to send me a message instead I can get to you faster.

We will post further details of our learning system in due course and keep the trial open for anyone else who would like to take part.

Thanks again for your interest
Andrew

Hi Andrew!

I woud like to volunteer for your French Language learning systemā€¦
Thanks,
Jami

Yes please Andrew I would be very interested in anything that will help the French sink in properly!

Merci

Anne Cawley

Yes please! Been here 6 months and struggling!

Hello. Just about to move to France with limited French . Would be very interested to be involved. Geoff

Hi there. My partner is new to France and has been learning with Duolingo for 6 months. He is very interested in trying another method to weigh up against Duolingo. Thanks

I would definitely be interested in this, would say I am a beginner level, thanks

Derek

Hi Andrew,
I, too, am very interested in your new learning method. I am retired and a beginner learner.
Thanks, Jane
jane.loepfe@gmail.com

Iā€™d love to join, like many others not a complete novice but not really intermediate. Retired with a maison secondaire and would love to communicate better with my neighbours.

Regards

Alan

Bonjour Andrew my personal email is aletvee@gmail.com if it helps.

Regards

Alan

My wife and i would be interested. We are moving to france having purchased a houseā€¦in september 17. We are beginners.

You appear to have a lot of offers already. However, as this has only arrived in my Inbox today, I would like to add my wife and me. She would class as a Beginner; I am closer to Intermediate.

If required, please contact at revcbross@gmail.com
or text/call 07 68 53 27 01

Thank you.

Yes please - I have much experience of ā€œCoursesā€ with very limited success so - hereā€™s hoping
My email is ileschris@hotmail.com.

Yes please, I would be interested

Yes please :)))) Iā€™m currently listening to the radio, going to a bi-monthly conversation class, and using Duolingo which is pretty good but falls down on impressing the gender of words. I would have said I was intermediate level a year ago but I just seem to be losing confidence and feel Iā€™m going backwards rather than forwards! Please help!! Maria

Thank you! hdebmark13@yahoo.com.au

We would be very interested. My husband is a beginner and I am intermediate. Many thanks.

Hi Andrew

I am very keen to volunteer. Iā€™ve tried to learn French from just speaking to people, watching TV and listening to the radio. Iā€™ve learned some basics but need something more formal to push me to the next step, glue it all together and give me the confidence to actually speak it!

Many thanks
Carla

Yes please Andrew. Iā€™m probably between beginner and intermediate!
Please email me at black.beret@wanadoo.fr

Thank you,
Roger Godsmark.

Thanks for the message.

I have attempted to register but the device check is a bit confusing ?