Wanted - Mountain Bike and Static Exercise Bike (or Spin Bike)

Looking to buy any of the above, second-hand for an adult - if anyone has anything like this to sell, please let me know. Many thanks in advance.

Hello Stephanie, sorry I don’t have what you want but was wondering if you have tried Leboncoin. I attach a link below.

https://www.leboncoin.fr/velos/offres/midi_pyrenees/tarn_et_garonne/

1 Like

Thanks for the info Mandy. I’ve already been keeping my eye on LBC, but appreciate you putting it forward as an idea. :smile:

Hello Stephanie
Try Decatahlon, ours has a ‘pre-used’ section and you may find one there.
Also other sources are selling sites on FB, Red Crossshops and Emmaus. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the info Ann, I had forgoten about the Emmaus and Decathlon. I’ll try there. :smile:

Hi If this bike is of interest I can send you photos and further information.

Please email
Bike VTT Quarts Quantum for sale, as new never ridden.
High tensile tubing, wheels & Tyres 26 X 1.95.
Zoom Bravo forks.
Saiguan gears 3 Sprockets X 6 gears.
Saddle Royal.
Bike lock.
110€ or fair offer.

Hi John, Iappreciate you getting in touch, but I think your bike is beyond our budget.

Hi John, just out of interest, what would be your lowest figure you would be prepared to accept for this? I’ve just spoken with my husband (it’s for him), and he would be interested to know. Thanks in advance.

Thank you .

Hi John, just out of interest, what would be your lowest figure you would be prepared to accept for this? I’ve just spoken with my husband (it’s for him), and he would be interested to know. Thanks in advance.

100€ is the limit. As it is new and cost alot more than that when purchased.

Thanks John, where are you based?

Hi John…why not start your own Thread… in the For Sale & Wanted

The bike looks to be good value for money… and you will probably get a wider audience than within this listing… :thinking: