What a plonker šŸ˜‚

Why is he a plonker?

If you watched that and have to ask whyā€¦thenā€¦ wellā€¦ :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I did watch it, hence the question. Maybe Starmer or Raynor should do something like this.

Iā€™m not sure Starmer needs to do anything to show the world just how much of a plonker he is, just existing seems to be enough at the momentā€¦ but then neither did DeSantis and yet he chose to!

1 Like

:rofl:

De Santis didnt need to do it, but that is how the US do things.

ā€˜Letā€™s turn and burnā€™!

I like it! I might adopt it as my slogan :sunglasses:

Maybe a plonker, but marginally, nay quite a bit, less than the alternative oneā€¦ :rofl:

I think what other people should or should not do is irrelevant to this guys plonker status :joy: We can discuss other people separately but I think playing at being Tom Cruise (did you see he even had ā€œTop Govā€ on the aircraft) doesnā€™t convey positive image. No wonder his backers are deserting him in droves.

One wonders :thinking:

To an extent theyā€™re all having to try to out-plonk the plonker in chief, and trying to revert to behaving like professional statesmen isnā€™t going to cut it with that crowd. Thereā€™s seemingly one who is different, but may not be able to attract the support needed to run on something other than the nut job ticket.