What a total arse

Has Pritti just said something?

Weirdly an old friend now in Canada was telling me how fantastic Pritti is as she ignores criticism and pushes through things. He said he met her in the course of work when she was young, as the daughter of a travel agent, and was impressed by her.

This rant says it allā€¦

Yes, Iā€™m right and all the rest of you donā€™t know what you are talking about.

and women.

Well, if it came to a binary choice for lousy leaders, Iā€™d rather have Johnson than Putin, but thatā€™s so many light years away from a recommendation.

Meanwhile for me, Macron, whatever his shortcomings, remains the only candidate who seems capable of leading the country.

2 Likes

" No body loves me, everybody hates me, I think Iā€™m gonna eat worms " :yum::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The best Benny Hill impression Iā€™ve ever seen.

1 Like

I think they ALL stand awkwardly alone.

I was just incredulous about the hair, it appeared even worse than normal :face_vomiting:

It was so embarrassing, Billy No-Mates personified, and the video mercifully stopped before he ran out of pockets to put his hands in, or did it, was that an imaginary friend he suddenly spotted off in the distance?

3 Likes

or was it that he found his ā€œfriendā€ in his pocket :rofl:

For once a real, not a bogus, World class performanceā€. A champ in gurning.

1 Like

I believe I posted that link.

1 Like

Your friendā€™s an appalling judge of character, apart from in your case of course :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

She now lives in Canada - so could be one of their ā€˜far-right lunaticsā€™:

I see one of the people fined for going to Johnsonā€™s lockdown parties was his ethics adviser!

1 Like

FFS, despite huge backlash from the public and the media industry, ā€œMad Nadsā€ is going ahead with the same of Channel 4, pretending itā€™ll help the broadcaster thrive :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yes, she wantā€™s to kill it before the next election. I suppose thereā€™s nothing worse than an accurate and truthful news outlet when youā€™re working for a lying, conniving public figure.

I spotted the attached photo of her looking adoringly at that very person some time ago, and just had to download it.

She didnā€™t even understand the CH4 funding model before she started trying to tee up a sale.

2 Likes

YCMIU
(You Couldnā€™t Make It Up)
:slight_smile:

1 Like