What goes POP?

please send to the Saviours of the Universe, c/o Conspiracy Corner....

In New York if some one offers to POP a cap in your Ass, it's a threat

In Amsterdam it's considered Safe Sex

In Spain it'll be some sort of Fiesta Game

Huh? huh? geddit?

Answers on a Postcard Please.... ( not really this quick, there' s a Bunch of us )

you wanna Cap in yo ass?

( Spanish Donkey )

sounds serious, I'd go to see your doc if I was you

I seem to have acrimoniously über duped my Acros

out playing for a while then it goes into the hands og higher management later to prepare for the chop tomorrow...

Beaten by a POP word Jane, You? I don't believe it!

thought you were under the Doctor!

now all of our favourite acronyms have been kidnapped

see it gets worse - head for Conspiracy Corner and rescue the world, sue them all, confiscate the Federal Reserve from those villainous characters in Cap d'Agde....

Here's some more POP acronyms they'll crack you up!

Piece of Pie
Pipeline Outfit, Petroleum
Pissed Off Person
Place of Performance
Placement of Product (marketing)
Planes of Power (Everquest expansion)
Plasma Oscillation Probe
Plaster of Paris
Plenty of Parking
Plug-in Optronic Payload
Point Of Presence
Point of Production
Point Of Purchase
Pokémon Organized Play
Polar Orbiting Platform (ASPRS)
Pop From Stack
Popular
Population
Port of Portland (various locations)
Post Office Preferred (envelope size which conforms to Post Office requirement)

I was ( allegedly ) fondled by the The King of ....

To all Jackson Family Lawyers I was referring to the King of Spain

To the lawyers of the King of Spain...... Sue Me! hahahahah

My word game Popword, when it beats me!!

Here's a Big Cork...for the POP Post By Ron

It's 2.30...am

Should go to bed really! But as the mad flurry of POP related Pun spats ( love that on toast ) had eased off for the night I thought I'd have a Surf round...

Course hadn't even thought of Acronyms.. But even tho' most of these don't go POP, they all stand for POP.

I think we should all 'Stand for POP'...POP yer Dad

My Dad's first car The Ford POP (ULAR) Jet Black sit up and beg..Vermillion Leather seats ...and a centrally located bi directional indicator switch, the sort of thing us Brits would use, to inform other Road users of our directional intentions ( bizarre Quoi? )

This thing hand a muti-facetted Orb on the end of a light emitting shaft..real chunky B******d but it was like a disco dall..The Doctor could use it today as a...is it a Sonic Screwdriver?...I'm a bit behind with my who's who on the Who thing..lost a bit of interest after Zoe Padbury left.

My daughter's well upon it, she has a Tumblr Blog with some 5000 odd followers..sells AdSense space...she'd kill me if she found out I mentioned it...her Pop's a bit...like...uncool...thinks I'm a TROLL..hmff, haven't even got hairy feet.

They're all ( dare I say it ) poppin back to ol' Blighty tomorrow for 10 days... but I have been given a list...feed him..water these ... record this...post it notes all over the frigo...Nah, I'm sure I'll be OK... if I get get hungry I can always POP out...ohh chuckle...Chicken POP corn...Now that's corny!

I'll still be here developing my key word strategies...it's all down to pairings I think...what would one do here? Um ...pop pop pop .... ( bloody moped at this time of night! ) pop pop POP TART.. see POP Tart

PIcture of some POP and a picture of a Tart...hang on I'll Smurf for some reference...

OOOps...well I never! fancy that...darn screen froze, again I should Coco...ha! there another... Coco Pops...So Choclatey they even turm your milk brown.

How disgusting is that? I can just see the art directors and handlers at the agency givin it ...hey, ya, let's turn this shitty by-product into major selling point...ya?

You might as well say..pre-mature infant obesity? try...( insert basically any Brand in here ) I worked on Kelllogs..Country Store...and Frosties etc..JWT conducted a Neilsons research program who discovered that it was marginally 'better' for you to eat the cardboard box, than the Corn Flakes..That's why they decided, having taken everything out ...they'd spray it all back, plus some, on the conveyor belt. Yep, that was POP culture in those days..

Here's just a few P.O.P.s there's some real corkers in there! God, there I go again...I just can't help it

**** POP Point of Penetration
*** POP Performance Oriented Packaging
*** POP Pissed Off Person
*** POP Prolyl Oligopeptidase
*** POP Pokémon Organized Play
*** POP Picture of Performance (human resources)
*** POP Placement of Product (marketing)
*** POP Parks Opportunity Program (New York, NY)
*** POP Plug-in Optronic Payload
*** POP Pain on Palpation
*** POP Parent Orientation Program (various colleges/universities)
*** POP Peak Overpressure
*** POP Polar Orbiting Platform (ASPRS)

Nitey Nite

how weird, bin happening all day WE had Oggies tonite for tea....

( trans: Tea is what poor people call Supper...not your Tea and Muffins...the last meal of the day, normally Oggies , Eels, Trotters etc. )

Day Ja View!

This is POP

EEER Had a machine freeze, unfortunately on the Page of Japanese School girls wearing POP socks...but its sorted now. ( ear still smarts )

Good luck torrow Brian...don't let the Bs grind you down...so to speak...wishing you luck with my new pic

'where's Brian'![](upload://aWboWltf1HVz7ChSz1CJOzo6IB0.jpg)

Good, so you've no REAL plans to behave then! Rock and roll !!!! Catch up with you tomorrow, after you've gone all orange.

I'll be out to play tomorrow, just prepping the head for getting ready tomorrow - the weird orange shower stuff pre-op and all that that swmbo will administer in an over hot shower... so I shall need some de-stressing tomorrow... today was fun, let's drive a few more punters nuts tomorrow, with many respects to all other sfn-ers intended. then I have to be poorly for a couple of days or a ron run in with michelle might look like a honeymoon in bliss (honest - knees a tremble even planning disobedience) when meine fuehrerin and beloved goes all strict and swiss. the naughtier and funnier the more therapeutical by me - as Victor Borge would have said: there's never three much fun, especially when you are up five it!