What happened to Fabien Pelissier?

I am insured health and car with a company that employed Fabien. I was very happy with his services. I am not sure he is still there.And I was very unhappy with the other employee. can I have any updates.
Thanks

The company was, as I understand it, Fabien’s own company. There was a period when Brexit hit that the service offered went seriously downhill. I think they got inundated and grew too quickly. Seems to have settled down again.

We have car insurance via him, but not the house.

You can message him directly @fabien

He’s still active: [Video] Unlocking the French Dream: Your Pathway to a Second Home or Relocation to France - Frenchly

thank you both.I guess as long as he is there I’ll stay with him. I just did not like the other person.

I have two vehicle ins and house ins with Fabien. The response to queries is by return, in good Eng, in my experience, by a collegue in the relevant dept.

I continue to be very pleased with the service of Fabien’s company.

1 Like

Thank you very much, so far i have not needed his services for a long time but the last time I did it was a bit of a disaster with the assistant until he took over and it was good. I must say it was so long ago that i cannot remember why I was so upset.
best
dom

(Attachment do.vcf is missing)

Well, we’ve been with @fabien for years… very happy… and I like the way he pops into threads with clear and helpful comments.

:+1: :+1:

1 Like