What have you done today?

Today I took my lovely mum to Beauval Zoo to see what changes there had been since our last visit 3 years ago. I have had the tickets for some months now and was just waiting for a day of good weather. Decided last night after looking at 3 different weather sites that we would go today as sun was forecast. Up at 6 am to make an early start, typically the weather was overcast there, a few spits of rain but nevertheless we had a great day. Very impressed by the changes made with the animal enclosures. Some brilliant ideas …Less impressed by the food, it can now can only be described as expensive ‘muck’.
We also decided to have a glass of wine with the food, at 3,80 euros a glass it was… berk !
I must admit if we lived closer I would take a season ticket, it’s a great place to visit and we love it :slight_smile:

We took Bs Father to an animal park near us, ‘Branfere’, couple of days ago, nice place, no bars, we have bought annual tickets there, it’s about 20mins from us, so we can pop over there for just an hours (good for my new hip) walk, great value for 40€ each. :wink: