What is Acces-SAP?

Help please - what is this all about? Just received an email:

En 2023, vous avez bénéficié des services de l’un de nos adhérents
Accès SAP. Il est temps de reporter vos dépenses en services à la personne sur votre déclaration de revenus.

Who’s it from?

It seems you employed one of their providers to do a job around the house. They are registered as service à la personne so you qualify for tax relief on what you paid. They are simply reminding you to declare the amount you spent so as to get your tax relief.

1 Like

Great Sandcastle, I’d completely forgotten. Yes, I employed two guys to do some mowing/strimming while OH was in hospital. Thanks. We’ve already declared our tax and not remembered this - now what? It’s obviously not mega (200€) but they were expensive for what they did!

Thanks Mark - Sandcastle’s explained it.

You should have got a proper facture which details what amount you claim. We have someone do the high hedges which we can claim, but not the €40 for taking the cuttings to the déchèterie .

Now all I have to do is remember where I put it - in a “safe” place! :roll_eyes:

So that’s what my annual hedgecutter was on about. I was surprised he insisted on being paid by cheque. He mumbled something about tax but I took no notice because he is a right gabber and hurts my ears. Also, he can’t multi-task, if he gets in conversation, the cutting stops, still only 80 odd euros though.

You should enter it into your tax return as if you don’t pay enough tax to get the credit they send you a cheque! Or they certainly used to.

1 Like

Ah… so this is the Aide à la Personne anyone can get off their tax/paid out for personal help at home or help in garden or house? It’s interesting to know that this is a regime that takes care of it being claimable as I think it’s up to 500 euros p.a.?

https://www.economie.gouv.fr/cedef/services-a-la-personne

1 Like

Much more! Depends on category, and you can’t just use anyone.