What is CFP?


I've been an AE for a year, and dutifully sent my 18.3% to URSSAF each trimester. But I've just received a demand for the CFP -- contribution à la formation professionnelle, and I didn't know I had to pay that too.

Can anyone enlighten me? I'm getting that ole Frnch paperwork panic.

Thank you


Sounds like the normal mistake because you should be paying for training as part of your quarterly bill, it's added to the 18.3% and in my case is 0.2% so I pay a total of 18.5% (was different when I was in another region but that's another story and their mistake!). Call your URSSAF and point out the mistake, don't just ignore it, these problems seldom go away and need resolving at source ;-)