What is it?

This is an ex-parrot.

He has gone to meet his maker.

1 Like

Maybe a grey seal ear?

2 Likes

And Mark, you won again ! :clinking_glasses::fireworks::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

I never understood why Monty Python was funny. I think I may have a malfunction in my sense of humour. Don’t tell anyone will you??!!!

Have you never watched “The life of brian”?

1 Like

Not all the way through. Some of it is quite amusing though. Their sketches just didn’t really work for me.

You have to see it in context. I think it was more that it was new, very different to what had gone before and not more than a little subversive.

Some of it was quite funny as well.

Personally I think that The Holy Grail was their funniest work and Life of Brian their best.

2 Likes

Colin Mozart, ratcatcher - superb !

Extirpate your rats​:rofl::rofl:

On the tv screen when Colin appears it says “Munich 1821” and shows a quaint street in Bavaria - actually it was filmed in Elm Hill Norwich, the backdrop for may ‘period’ pieces over the decades.
Top sketch and the minor bird when shot by Beethoven hits the ground and says “oh bugger”, classic stuff.

1 Like

I know Elm Hill very well… well, I did… hope it hasn’t changed…

It’s incredible what a grey seal ear can bring :wink: and keep always look at the bright side of life … :star_struck:

3 Likes

We strolled along it last Christmas and it hadn’t changed a bit. Norwich is a lovely city and one of the few places I would live if I ever returned to the UK. The market is still brilliant a ever too.

1 Like

If you’ve got a picture Peter, we could start a “where is it” ? Could be interesting, no ? :wink:

1 Like

Then we could have a ‘What is it’, ‘Who is it’ and a ‘Wher is it’ all rolled into one for those interested ?

Here’s an easy one to begin with.

2 Likes

France Pete?

Northern France Bill, not a million miles from you I supppose.

1 Like

I think Rouen

1 Like

Absolutely

2 Likes

Clock tower with astronomical clock…, rue de Gros Horloge. The arch has coat of arms held by two angels - one with face not quite set right…, Rouen. Got the ‘What’ and the “Where.” Not sure about the “Who is it” part. That was fun.