What odds on an early Israeli strike on Iran?

Afraid my diplomacy can be akin to the yanks at times Peter.

Errmm… Allahu akbar, constable? :thinking:

Well this discussion has certainly taken a strange direction.

1 Like

We have to think ourselves very fortunate not to be surrounded by nation states that are hell bent on our total annihilation.

1 Like

Absolutely, we are, so very, comparatively secure, Mark :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

In what way strange, Tim? Are you tongue in cheek? Increasingly I look to you for a particularly thoughtful and perceptive intervention, from a detached but never uninvolved place.

AH has no place in this discussion, comparing the deliberate mass slaughter of millions in WW2 with the situation in Gaza is lazy as it shows no understanding of the history of the dispute.

1 Like

Forgive me, Tim, I don’t understand your reference to AH.

The last post from Brian Biggs showed Benjamin Netanyahu ‘photoshopped’ to look like Adolf Hitler.

1 Like

Not funny T’, no you’re right, no place anywhere, in fact!

Thanks, Tim, I understand and I agree. It was inappropriate if well-intentioned in its execution.

Shall we get back to the original theme… :roll_eyes:

place your bets, ladies and gentlemen … :thinking:… am I the only one who is hoping the whole affair will fizzle out… :roll_eyes:

No, You’re not :crossed_fingers:

In the words of the old song, “You say tomAHtos and I say tomAYtos, let’s call the whole thing off…” :grin:. I can scarcely recall how it started, but enough is enough, I’m out of here… :grimacing: