What type of person votes National front?

You rather illustrate the point about I made about insults, it is indeed sad the subject can’t be discussed without one or the other being sarcastic or insulting.

That I am for Brexit doesn’t make me a teacher. Neither have I supported Brexit for the purpose of educating people.

My own reason for supporting Brexit is very, very simple. I happen to believe that it is right for countries and their peoples to govern themselves with no interference from anyone. That’s it! Nothing complicated.

The only support I make for my view is that over 50 million people died in pursuit of that principle. Quite a figure that the present generation so casually don’t even give a thought to.

2 Likes

Thank you.

The EU was established to promote trade and peace within Europe.
You change nothing by backing out.
Hopefully I will be dead by a third war in Europe, but given the way things are going I don’t fancy my chances.

You are most definitely welcome.

I like the EU, I like freedom of movement and work etc within the EU. I like living in the EU. People who don’t, don’t have to live there but then they forfeit all the advantages the EU offers. That’s fine. They just shouldn’t expect to cherrypick, that’s all.

4 Likes

Well, if there is nothing to be changed then you have nothing to worry about!

1 Like