What was your first post on Survive France?

Well that went as expected. Got the Excel file with a list of all the posts but then got tied up with things I couldn’t be arsed with MS, Outlook etc. etc. demanding passwords not accepted saying they would send me a code but couldn’'t check emails.

If it was vital to life and limb I might have tried harder but when they started drivelling on about clouds I gave up.

All I know is that my first post was on the 16th of July in 2020 and the category was Animals and the Topic Wireless elec.

Make of that what you will. :joy:

2 Likes

Ah, you live in the happy world of Microdaft Weirdows. We Macaroons are blissfully ignorant of such travails. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m afraid my first post was rather dull, talking shop:

3 Likes

AM, it’s probably your most informative post to date - but perhaps sadly downhill from thereon (:wink:

Though at least you can remember yours…

Undoubtedly. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My first post was to enter this competition back in February 2012.

2 Likes

And… Did you win?

1 Like

I looked back and discovered that my first post was arguably not my most auspicious. However I soon came to value this site as a source of intetesting and helpful information and debate, populated by knowledgeable, intelligent people.
I was also surprised to see the amount of contributions I have made. Far less than many others but far more than I had thought.

2 Likes

Not for the rest of us - especially at the time, in the context of what we’d been going through.

2 Likes

Still waiting to hear :joy:

1 Like

I think I have some bad news for you, John. You might want to sit down first though.

1 Like

Without checking my first post must have been about swimming pools :sleeping:

2 Likes

It appears not :slight_smile:

27 Feb 2013

OR (the day before)

2 Likes

I haven’t changed much :face_with_hand_over_mouth: ah yes James making a concrete work top, wonder how that is after all this time? @james

1 Like

Ha, first time I’ve seen that thread… was a fun read :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m afraid mine was just about tax - and usually still is…

But it did seem to spawn some sort of pension encashment industry.

It was also my first post in my entire life to any forum.

2 Likes

Good question! Which one was it?

I have no idea, can you pick it up from the thread above?

Just like @larkswood12 , my first post was about tax

Dull, eh?

1 Like

Not at all - polite, saying something nice about the site, explaining well what you need - couldn’t be better. :slight_smile:

6 Likes