What You Need to Know About Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallets

There’s been a lot in the press recently about Crypto… this heads-up might help explain

Actually I think I need to know nothing! Bad enough at managing the money I have by conventional means, so this is like suggesting I learn serbo-croat for fun.

1 Like

You can buy crypto-currancies within Revolut very easily.

I haven’t grasped the concept of crypto currency…never mind what to keep it in

Just like when playing the stock market, never invest money in Crypto that you can’t afford to lose.

It’d be quite difficult to come to terms with this loss…

Terawatt hours :scream:

Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 12.25.41

1 Like

Much safer in a box under the bed then :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Avoids negative interest anyway. With negative interest on one hand and inflation on the other I better crank up the Bitcoin algorithm solving on my Android phone :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I saw something that explained cryptocurrency very well -

1 Like

Oh dear… I didn’t undestand it… :blush:

The exact reason why the perpetrator wants to return the funds is still unknown

Given where they stole it from, maybe to prevent them becoming egg flied lice at the local Chinese :wink:
https://www.reviewgeek.com/94763/hacker-who-stole-611-million-in-crypto-now-wants-to-return-it/

UPDATE on the above story… poacher offered to turn gamekeeper

Glad we don’t keep ours on a platform!

biscuit tin under the bed Tory?

I have no idea how it works tbh! Himself has tried to explain it to me and there are locked instructions for me if he pops his clogs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I did wonder what that box under the bed was :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like