Whatever about Trump, he’s not boring 🤭

Whatever :roll_eyes:

Strangely John, I am getting to like you!

1 Like

Wow, just wow. I thought that this was from this thread:

Being accused of being woke is not a criticism- just check the definition, it is actually a compliment. Then just consider the opposite of the words in the definition of woke - I very much know what I would rather be.

3 Likes

Right wing bigots hurl it as an insult. More considered individuals view it as a complement. But then, as Kathy Burke puts it “I love being woke. It’s much nicer than being an ignorant twat”.

9 Likes

Internet troll or not, any Trump fan is a totally selfish, short sighted idiot, who totally forgets that, for better or worse, the USA is the leader of the free world and not just there for the benefit of those who already have a good life.

Loony left! There is no Left in the US only a bit left of centre. And what’s wrong with WOKE? An often misunderstood term. It actually means: ‘being aware or well informed in a political or cultural sense’, nothing wrong with that. I suppose the opposite is ’ ignorant’. Which is how some politicians would like to keep the population as they are easier to manipulate.
The looney right spokesman Rees Mogg often uses WOKE as an insult, a man who thinks tearing up all EU rights is a good thing, rights such as: paid holidays, air safety rules, rights to compensation if flights are cancelled, preventing carcinogens been used in cosmetics , animal welfare rules etc. Now that’s looney!

8 Likes

So if you’re ‘woke’ you’re not being manipulated too?

Of course I am, but aware of it.

1 Like