When I Need Inspiration I Turn to Music

Very curious? There must be millions of stormy weather lovers, but googling “Rainy Season” vacations, brings only limp apologies, so far.
“Travelling to a country during the rainy season can sound cold and wet, but for some destinations this is actually the best time to go”…
Good heavens, whoever would have imagined…!?

Tour and holiday operators, think of possible millions to be made!
The joy to be given. when you all stop promoting sunburn and sweaty days, and think of gloriously rainy days instead.?
My first " rainy season" was Japan’s, forever apologetic at every “arrivals gate” Japan greets visitors with free umbrellas and “So sorry!” everywhere. Yet what a treat! Especially mountain trails and shrines. My son was living at the top of Mount Koura, in an ancient, priest’s house. No icy rain trickling down my neck but a gorgeous downpour, all the way to his house, soft, scented and warm, birds singing everywhere.
No one ever sold me a suntan holiday, and never will. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Do you all ever organise trips to music venues?
Its good to share, sometimes.
Rennes is my big best centre, I’m seriously out of touch with events of every kind. It seemed a wonderful plot, to take all the local farmers wives, on a Paris bus trip, so cheap! to an exhibition or concert, maybe, and forget cows and mud for a day. Never social at all, I was surprised by the warm reception of the thought. …but I think that would be the end of me.

You might return, to live?