When I say I want to help people achieve their goal, I mean it!

I have just go back from three weeks in UK.

During my time over there I saw family, which pleased me a lot, but also I attended a w/e seminar which was truly inspirational.

For everything we do in life, we need a " why "

I had to question various "whys" in my life during the w/e and I came to the conclusion that we need to question what is important in our lives .

Well,I made a commitment during that w/e, that I would endeavour to help as many people as possible to realise their dreams and their goals.Whether it be good health, good wealth or both.

I feel the time is right, especially as the nights draw in and we are looking for something to do.

Just bring you "why" and we can (or could) work together to realise the potential that is in all of us.

I agree with Catharine, dressing up is something that is not foremost in ones mind in rural France!
I had the same problem, when in UK & I had to be smart.
Had to resort to going to M&S to kit myself out !!
Back here in the Vendée have slipped easily back into " something comfortable" !!
Whilst on holiday in UK, got the eurostar and went to Lille for a couple of days.
The main reason for going was the official launch of Neways in France, but I had time to do some exploring in the city, even venturing to use the metro!
It is a lovely city with some spectacular architecture. Well worth a visit.
As today is Sunday and as I have worked a split , my blog is fairly short tonight.
As they say, tomorrow is another day!

Just when I thought things couldn’t get better, I had some great news today! A work collegue who is diabetic and who has difficulty keeping her blood sugar stable, told me that her last blood test was good. Her blood glucose is usually between 8 & 11, well it is down to 6.9! The only difference she has made to her rĂ©gime is that she is taking Maximol Classic. She is thrilled, her Dr is happy but a bit perplexed and I am pleased that I ( rather Maximol) has had a part in her improved state of health.
Once again Neways plays a part in our health and I’m proud to be a part of Neways.

Have had interesting day today, went and saw a friend who has psoriasis, who has now been using the Neways products for a couple of months, from having red raw skin on her legs, a situation totally debilitating, she now has healed pink skin, and in her own words,
" - - - - - - I cannot tell you how much better I feel now that it is getting better.I have been able to wear short dresses, without feeling self concious; previously I wore trousers to go out in most of the time.I can only speak from a personal point of view and I would certainly recommend anyone suffering from psoriasis to use Neways products and hopefully they will benefit as I have done".
This is what makes my role so pleasurable, because if I can help people in anyway, either with their health in the form of the Neways products without harmful ingredients, or creating friendships or helping with personal development or financial improvement, then my efforts have been worthwhile.
Each day I find is a “new day”, so tomorrow to use Zig Ziglars words:-
" You can have anything you want in life as long as you help other people get what they want"

Have you ever recommended a restaurant or a film to a friend?, of course we all have, but did we get paid for it ? oh,no. How would you like to get for paid for recommendations ?
Well all I do is tell stories &, help people get what they want.
I’m having such fun meeting new people all the time. Theirs is the choice, I just inform and they decide.
" Would you tell me,please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to"said the cat.
“I don’t much care where” said Alice.
“Then it doesn’t matter which way you go” said the cat.
Lewis Carroll. Alice in Wonderland.
I don’t want this to be a list of cliquĂ©s, but it is very easy to use them to try and get across my desire to help people create their goals and grow.
For the moment I’ll end with:
‘There’s always one moment in life when the door opens and lets the future in’.
Graham Greene.

1 Like