Where do you get your vitamins?

Now that is the best (only) reason to spend money on supplements!

Except on my computer when I looked a couple of times (after Janeā€™s recommendation) the website is absolutely unusable!

So whatā€™s special and different about your computer @torytoo? Perhaps I ought to have a look too since I am in the stone age compared with modern peopleā€™s kit :smiley:

Well I am 77 and disabled, and I have no trouble with their website

I use Linux and firefox and iā€™m guessing they just havenā€™t built their website to be able to deal with them maybe.

I use Firefox but itā€™s from Windows 7 (at themoment). Is this the .co.uk website you are trying @toryroo? Does it no work at all or is it at a certain stage that it fails?

For example, I can navigate the Marks and Spencer.fr website fine but it fails if I try to place an orderā€¦

do we get clobbered for extra charges on healthspan deliveries? Arenā€™t they in the Channel Islands? I am not sure what is the position for stuff coming from there

Hi, No, normal postage charge, as before. Heather has all tablets on monthly automatic schedule, so they come, without any worries of running out. Great firm.

1 Like

yeah it was the uk one. TBH Iā€™m happier to find non UK options after what they have done to us all. Donā€™t see why I should support UK companies and pay extra postage etc!

1 Like

Iā€™m with you on that one, @toryroo !

Cant imagine the suppliers of un regulated vitamin sales across the EU (including the UK) have done anything to you. Mainly the ill informed Brexiteers that are responsible for the issues we now face with medicine travels in both directions.

About Vitamin B12ā€¦as we age we are less able to assimilate Vitamin B12. This, of course, was known and it was common practice in the hospitals in Eire, for example, to give patients a glass of warm Guinness as a night cap! Good to hear the Channel Island company is still an option.