Where do you shop?

Hi, the link didn't work for me. Found you here ?

http://www.cudomedia.com/2010/7525distribution/project_02/contact-us.php

Hi Catherine,

I’m not sure if this is the appropriate place to make contact, but couldn’t see an obvious alternative, apologies if this is the wrong thing to do!

I wanted to make Brits and everyone living in France aware that QVC the American shopping channel giant is now in France, based in Paris. They’ve been est

sorry, sent too soon by mistake!!!

QVC France has been established for about 18 months now and doing well, bringing a convenient way to shop online. My reason for writing to you is that we sell our Skincare products on QVC having already had over 20 years success on QVC UK. I suddenly thought that there may be people who used to buy on QVC UK that have now moved to France and might like to continue to do so. We are a British Beauty Brand SBC Gels, and I’d love to make expats et all aware that we are in France!! I am the presenter for SBC in Paris, and we have great fun filming the shows with my half made up French!! Is there any way we can post something to make people more aware?
Many thanks for your help, Nancy nancy.mason@sbcgels.co.uk

Hi Will get back to you on this but in the meantime please can you add your full real name to your profile as per our T&C - thanks! X