Who’s been hooked by Wordle? Feel free to join in!

It looks like it was compiled from the Collins Scrabble Words dictionary (CSW, formerly SOWPODS )

1 Like

I have always used Chambers for scrabble with my children, they played with it open for constant consultation as tiny creatures and it is still in use and marvellous now (even considering the extra time it adds to a game because of all the rabbit holes you go down).
That moment when your children beat you at scrabble for the first time is fantastic :blush:

2 Likes

That’a a bit sad as potentially makes it easier if only 2,000 or so words. I will avoid my arcane guesses now!

2 Likes

There’s le mot which is the same thing in French.

I can put up the lists if you want or have a look and tell you tomorrows word is :yum::smiling_imp::grin:

No thanks

1 Like

Shame isn’t it. I would have hoped all 5 letter words were possible. Mind you I have been choosing what I think of as the easier / more obvious word already, since it seemed to me that was the way the programme was going. Hence I chose mince rather than wince (as I think you did). :grin:

1 Like

It’s so successful that perhaps he will add words… but if he chose words that he thought his wife would know that gives intriguing insights into their character - a fan of Barbara Streisand’s hair perhaps?

2 Likes

Very bad, :smiling_imp: indeed :joy::joy::joy: thanks but no.

No, no, NO. Please don’t.

1 Like

Wordle 219 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Quelle horrible surprise the first go!

Yeah today wasn’t a good one for me… Took me ages and many wrong guesses

Wordle 219 5/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:

Yet again I don’t think like him as choose wrong option when 2 obvious words…

Wordle 219 5/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

Total brain fog this morning - I can’t see ONE, let alone TWO possible solutions. Trying again!

Wordle 219 4/6

:white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:

Took a bit of thought :flushed:

1 Like

Got there! Ooh that was painful!

Wordle 219 5/6

:white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::white_large_square::yellow_square:
:yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

Le Mot (@WordleFR) #15 3/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

wordle.louan.me

Wordle 220 3/6

:yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::green_square::green_square:

I shouldn’t play it when I’m half asleep. I should’ve got this much sooner really.

Wordle 220 5/6

:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:

Wordle 220 3/6

:yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::white_large_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::green_square::white_large_square: