Who’s got snow?

Sometimes it seems almost too cold for snow. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Just started snowing here… so I’m housebound…

Hopefully, it will not hang around too long… there is only so much housework I can get through before insanity sets in. :rofl:

1 Like

Feeding frenzy as the birds stock up in anticipation of an even colder night.

4 Likes

It snowed heavily in the Southern Tarn today which was a little unexpected as the forecast was for quelques flocons. It was severe enough for hubby’s oxygen delivery to be postponed until tomorrow. However, being British and all that I decided to be brave and go shopping as usual as I didn’t want to miss the special offers :grin:

It was like a Sunday on the roads and the supermarkets were nearly empty. Lots of staff standing about looking at each other. Whizzed round 3 supermarkets and was home again inside 2 hours.

2 Likes

I’m sitting in the warmth watching the snow pour across the fields but this time tomorrow we’re forecast to hit +13/14, crazy weather.

It’s just that SW France is located where the cold dry north easterly air mass today will be replaced by a warm moist air mass coming up from North Africa tomorrow. Not that crazy.

1 Like

Something is crazy … I am sure I saw a layer of “sahara” sand on the garden table… before the snow landed… :relaxed: It normally happens in the summer…

2 Likes

Thank you Michael Fish.

2 Likes

And no hurricanes.

We’ve had a little snow…not enough to settle or cause any major disruption yet…just bitterly bitterly cold…minus 8 last night and today the wind chill factor making it feel like minus 13…enough to take the skin off your face when out with the dogs…Early mornings though for the last month or so are characterised by spectacular sunrises so worth braving it…don’t know if this photo will display correctly or not…apologies if it doesn’t…x :slight_smile:

1 Like

nice photo

We’ve actually got quite impressive snow at the moment but looking at the forecast it won’t last long.

Snow Snow Snow we have 4 inches of Snow here near Paris. I haven’t been out in thé gardent but m’y doggie came back quickly though and is lying in front of thé log fire .beautiful dogs life

There are a number of clips on youtube… can you tell me which is yours (if any)…:slightly_smiling_face: