Who wants a dog? (Again)

We seem to have some sort of radar for lost dogs and cats. I can't remember a year where my husband and I didn't find a dog or a cat who needed care, who were abandoned.

Today, Chris found a young black "Labradorish" dog.

She has tons of flees, so bad ,that in some parts, the skin is red with a rash. We took her to the vet and we found out that this dog "belonged" ( no identification on the dog to prove anything) to some woman's son but the mother doesn't want to look after this dog anymore. The dog had been gone for three days and if she would have come back, she would have been taken to the SPA. Her son doesn't look after this dog and she doesn't want to do it either. There. So of course, I have the dog with me. She is really sweet. But i already have a dog and two cats and i would rather let her go to a home where people love pets and will look after her. Of course, if nobody wants her, we will keep her but we know the cost of looking after a pet , as I say, we already have 3.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you want more informations. The woman told me she comes from the SPA.

I don't think she has any vaccination and she is not sterilized.

My email damesuzanne@hotmail.com

Cheers everyone.