Who'd be a president?

I met him once upon a time, tiny man…

Perhaps he hadn’t got the lifts in his shoes that day.
You know what they say about little men.

enlighten me…

That they make up for their lack of stature with aggressive natures, eg Napoleon.

ah… nothing sexual then :disappointed_relieved:

No, not tonight Graham.

3 Likes

Gawd! Will it take that long to prosecute Trump?!

The New York DA is already well on his case regarding tax evasion and has been for some time.
I hope he is waiting to pounce once he loses his immunity from prosecution.
I love the way that they are describing the construction going on outside the White House as a scaffold.

Yes I believe Cyrus Vance has been building a case for some time, but it can be a very slow process with constant delays, four years to audit taxes :thinking::thinking:

Napoleon was actually taller than Sarkozy and Hollande, about the same height as Macron, not tall but hardly a midget.

1 Like

Hmm - I sense a bit of “smallism” going on here. I can’t help feeling that those of us out here in the real world who are below average height should be calling out the rest of you gross, oversized giants. What is it that is being impugned about “small people” pray?

3 Likes

Only men Sue, who compensate for their lack of height by being overly officious and full of their own self importance.

You mean like Priti Patel?

2 Likes

And what does it say about men who always find it necessary to wrestle with the microphone when at the podium, in an effort to adjust its tilt, which never succeeds.

It’s something the Orange one invariably does, he never learns to leave his knob alone. Giuliani had a spectacular joist with a mike recently… made his dyed head sweat in rivulets :sweat_drops: as he pulled it out of its socket and couldn’t fit it back in… :thinking:

Ghastly habit but compelling TV.

At 6ft 3" I don’t think that Trump needs lifts in his shoes.
Any of his problems can be ascribed to personal failings, not his stature.

bit difficult walking on water with shoes though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

A bit difficult walking down hill as well :wink:

2 Likes

Common narcissistic traits include having a strong sense of self-importance, experiencing fantasies about fame or glory, exaggerating self abilities, craving admiration, exploiting others, and lacking empathy.
Trump did have the need to comment when somebody mentioned his small hands :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :raised_hands:

I remember he took umbrage when a granny from Houston sent him a pair of tiny gloves she had knitted :laughing::joy:

1 Like