Why we should all boycott Israel

I found this article interesting. I admire the courage of jewish people everywhere dissenting from the unfolding disaster. I particularly liked Eyal Weizman’s incisive observation.

3 Likes

First Dog on the Moon cartoonist in the Oz Guardian.

1 Like

Heartbreaking :cold_sweat:

1 Like

I was so appalled when I first heard that report while I was eating my dinner and felt such an anger that I couldn’t swallow for several minutes. Once again seeing it now my teeth hurt from being clenched so tightly, I can’t adequately express the anger that I feel at the moment.

2 Likes

I feel exactly the same David, and have done for days.

1 Like

It’s painful, isn’t it? I should be surprised about the girl and ambulance men, but somehow I’m not. :worried:

2 Likes

The feeling of impotence as these crimes continue. I’ve sent the usual complaint to my MP which will no doubt be immediately deleted.
What is going on in the Whitehouse. One hears that Biden is very angry but will he do anything?

1 Like

Personally, I’d call Netanyahu a murdering war criminal but at least Biden is getting the message.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/biden-reportedly-fed-up-with-netanyahu-calls-him-asshole-over-conduct-of-gaza-war/amp/

Not before time.
Of course, there is a large Jewish vote over there.

1 Like