Win free curries with survive france network

chicken tikka masala (extra spicy) with puppadoms!! Mmmmmmm oh and maybe an onion bhaji!

Fiery Rajasthani Lamb curry, Hmmmm! or Old Dehli chicken curry hmmm!

massaman beef curry! basmati rice with peas

Prawn puree then Lamb Passanda with a Kingfisher lager = always!

King Prawn Tandoori Masala with Peshwari Naan and Lemon Rice is the favourte, but love Kashniri & Muglai too!

K.K. Bahar and Peshwari Naan

Has to be Chicken Passanda - yum yum!!

Chicken Tikka Masala with Naan Bread

@ Tony - dancing girls and fireworks are extra…

Ummm, anyone else feeling hungry? :smiley: Thanks for your entries, keep them coming!

Lamb Bhuna, Gobi Aloo, Bombay Potato, Chicket Tikka, Butter chicken, I could go on and on!!!

Lamb Madras, chicken jalfrezi with onion bahji, mushroom bahji,dahl, peshwari naan and pilau rice with all the chutneys etc. thrown in, big piggy that I am…

Butter chicken for me, yummmmmmmm!

Haven’t tried this range, must give it a whirl. Favourite has to be Tandoori, closely followed by tikka masala

chicken dansack, absolutely gorgeous.

mushroom balti with sag paneer, plain naan and bombay potatoes. Now i’m all hungry for something I certainly don’t have in my fridge!!

Chicken Jalfrezi, absolutely gorgeous, especially with poppadoms and pickles to start, peshwari nan and pilau rice. Fish and chips, who needs them.

My favourite curry is Lamb Passanda with a side of Paneer & Peas and Pilau Rice please!!

Rogan Ghosh it is for me

Rogan Josh for me! Yummy! :slight_smile: