Win free curries with survive france network

Survive France Network is offering one lucky curry lover the chance to win a selection box containing all 7 delicious curries, spices and marinades from the Curry Connoisseur range on www.curryinfrance.com, courtesy of The Curry Bros.

The winner will receive a box of curries delivered to their door, along with a pack of 15 authentic poppadoms for a proper curry night!

To enter the competition:

• Once you've registered, just post the name of your favourite curry as a reply to this blog!

Your chance of winning free curries for you and your family is just a few clicks away - what are you waiting for?

Competition open until the 31st October 2011.

DON'T FORGET: If you can't wait for a proper curry, you can use the voucher code SFNFREE11 at checkout on www.curryinfrance.com to get a free surprise curry with your first order!

Terms and Conditions:

1. All entries must be submitted before midnight (GMT) on 31st October 2011.

2. One winner will be selected at random from all the entries submitted. Only one entry per household is permitted.

3. The prize consists of 7 Spice Mixes from the Curry Connoisseur Range on www.curryinfrance.com (Chettinad, Keralan, Rogan Josh, Dhansak, Tandoori, Tikka and Kebab) plus one packet (200g) of Indus Ready to Cook Poppadoms.

4. This promotion is open to all residents of the UK, France and Monaco aged 16 and over.

5. The prize winner will be notified within two weeks of the competition's closing date. The prize will be sent out within the subsequent 2 weeks.

6. The prize cannot be sold or substituted for any other prize and no cash equivalent will be offered.

7. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The owners of www.curryinfrance.com reserve the right to terminate the contest at any time.

-----------------------------------

To keep up to date with the latest product additions and special offers, like The Curry Bros on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheCurryBros

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the late posting but I have so far tried the chicken tikka masala pack and the poppadums! They were both great. The tikka was really easy to make (under 20 mins) and we would definitely recommend it.

We still have the others to try, so will give feedback on them in due course! :)

Thanks again

Claire

Hi Claire, as per our e-mail your curries were sent out over the weekend and should be arriving with you this week, along with a little extra :-) Bon appétit!

I havent been on here for a while as have been v busy, what a nice surprise though! Really looking forward to trying the curries, will let you know our recommendations :)

So who WAS the winner ?? lol

The article heading informs us that there was one but cannot see who the lucky person is.

The winner is... Claire Hughes!

THE WINNER HAS BEEN REVEALED - Is it you? Find out here: http://bit.ly/sd9kjf

OK folks, now it's time to enter all entries into the Currynator 5000 - the winner will be revealed soon...

Korma Murgh - chicken with cashews, spices and yoghurt mmmmmmm

Chicken Makhani - aka Butter Chicken...delicious!

I CHOOSE CHETTINAD. LOVE THE CONCEPT AND CAN'T WAIT TO SAVOUR. THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO TREAT OUR TASTEBUDS.

Chicken Dhansak - the lentils give it a lovely texture and the pineapple works well with the spices :-)

Chicken Jalfresi or Chicken Tikka Masala...yum yum

My favourite curry is Tikka Masala but I don't mind any curry, Thankyou

Sag Paneer with fresh spinach please!

Rogan Josh &/or green thai fish curry - not quite curry as such, but I do make a mean one!!

Thanks to everyone for their entries! Last chance to grab some free warming curries this winter, if you haven't popped your favourite in the list yet, why not have a go? :)

Lamb Jalfrezi - nice and spicy

chicken korma all the way XXX

Jamuna- hot with chicken, lamb, prawn, fresh chillies and a boiled egg