Wine and brain cells!

"Well ya see, folks, it's like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of wine eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few glasses of wine."

Pass me another bottle here............hic.............

And remember folks, Louis Pasteur said.......

“A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world.”

that has sooo made my day - so glad you cleared that up for us...so we'll all become geniuses - thank goodness for that, so there is hope after all...can think of at least one person in this household that for the future will remind the rest of us with a glass in hand and a bottle in the other 'Bruce was right you know'...and take another slurp... PS! Anymore wise information is always most welcome :)

Does this mean that if I increase my intake I'll become a genius?

Good (and sobering) point Shirley. Hope you continue to improve xx

That's good to know!! :)

Maybe buffaloes should drink wine?

Thank goodness I've just had a couple. Otherwise I would never have understood a word.

Very good Bruce!