Wine Supplier Wanted

Hello.
My name is Milos.
I’ve started a new company in Denmark where I import wine from France to the Danish Market.
I’m currently looking for some lesser known wine producers as I think there are some very interesting wine makers.
I’m looking for some fairly cheaper wines since I believe there is a market for this in Denmark
If you are a wine maker or know someone who might be interested in supplying my newly founded company please let me know. It would be a great help.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me.

All the best,
Milos Hueg

What do you mean by “cheap”, French cheap or Danish cheap?

1 Like

Hey John.
I can see why you’re a bit confused. I didn’t express myself that clearly. It should be cheap by danish standards and if it’s fairly cheap by french even better to be completely honest.
Do you have anything in mind?
All the best,
Milos

I suggest you take a trip over here and go to a Salon of small independent winemakers. Presumably you want to taste what you will sell?

https://www.vigneron-independant.com/salons

1 Like

Go to Inter and load up with La Villageoise.
Seriously, you need to taste first, if you want to be a wine merchant. But if you just want to sell a beverage sans plus then go to the coop and buy in bulk, at least it should be honest.

2 Likes

Well I’m surrounded by vineyards and most are reasonably priced by French standards, probably six to eight euros a bottle. They’ll all arrange shipping. The one closest to me though is Domain Ott at a saucy 23 quid a bottle :flushed: If you give me a price range I’ll keep an eye out. Good excuse for a spot of degustation.

Though as others here have said, you could do a lot worse than taking a van to a French Lidl.

2 Likes

I believe this supply to Norway already. I buy for personal use into the UK. https://www.bonaslisse-wines.com/our-wines
thanks

Hi Miles,
If you speak French I can happily put you in touch with a friend who is a buyer here and may well be able to help you source etc

1 Like