Women's Circle Online or in-person in Allier region

Bonsoir,

Moved from California to the Allier region in January 2019. Finally settling in and looking to meet other women in the Allier region.

Thinking of hosting a monthly women’s circle around the Full Moon, holding space for women to connect, share and laugh.

Let me know if you would like to learn more or interested in being part of this new venture :slight_smile:

I’m really sorry you have had no response :frowning: If I was nearer I would come - sounds like a great idea and don’t give up on it!

2 Likes

I would have responded was I in Allier full time

1 Like

I am also open to hosting an online live Zoom Group Call. (No need to download software, just click on the link to attend the video call).

Last month, I hosted a sister’s circle in honor of Global Sisterhood Day where there were different women around the world: California, New York, Florida, Spain, and France.

Let me know if you would be interested in an online monthly women’s circle? :slight_smile:

Perhaps if you edit the Title to say “On-line or Allier” it might catch the eye of a wider audience …:wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for the tip—just made the edit :pray:

Why not? For me it would all depend on times / dates as I am generally running around like a headless chicken…but who knows?!!

1 Like

Hi, I am from Connecticut, live in the neighbor Departement Haue Loire, taught women’s history at college and miss the contact with women. Where are you in the Allier? I am still used to the distances in the USA .But, one problem I have, A BIG problem with technology and therefore no idea if you will even get this mail. Giesela

1 Like

Hello Phuong, as Cat says why not ? I don’t live in the region but would be interested in taking part in some sort of online monthly women’s circle.
Once you have some idea of a date/time and what technology would be needed (not my strong point, have never heard of a Zoom Group Call) then please let us know.
Edited to say welcome to France, hope that you enjoy it as much as I do …
Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No worries, it will work out when it’s the right time for you or sometimes penciling time in :blush:

For now, I’m thinking sometime on the weekend. In mid-morning or mid-afternoon. Happy to experiment with the times and days.

Hi Giesela :slight_smile:

I live in a small village, Louroux-Bourbonnais (less than 250 people). It’s 30 minutes north of Montlucon.

Happy to guide you through the online experience before the live call?

Hi Ann,

Thank you for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

The first online video group call will be Saturday, May 18 at 4pm (may be flexible with this depending on how many people participate).

For Zoom, I would send you a link (no software needed) and you would click on it and it opens up the video call on your computer requesting access to your webcam on the scheduled time/date.

Happy to do a practice live zoom group call?

2 Likes

Hello, did the call happen… will there be another one ? We bought a house in Allier and will move in full time in 2 years. Until then just spending as much time as possible here.