Wood burner chimney regs - anyone?

My friendly builder is on holiday, so I wonder if anyone here is au fait with French regulations on the chimney exit through ceilings to the outside?

A friend - same as before - has a woodturner, see picture where the stainless pipe from the stove joins a proper insulated pipe that goes all the way up and out through the roof. My question is where the insulated piping goes through the ceiling - it is well away from any wooden joists as required, but must it be away from plasterboard, or can she take the plasterboard right up to the insulated pipe (ie fill in the voids of the plasterboard in the photo)? Something tells me that it should not, but a collar be used around the pipe for the finishing…

There are specially designed plates for where flues go through ceilings and floors

1 Like

I know! - collars in stainless or black, but if possible, she would like the ceiling flush to the pipe…

OK, apologies everyone, but I have done some deep searching, and yes, I am right - both EU and UK regard plasterboard as combustible due to the paper backing and therefore must be 50mm away from a twin wall flue, and a finishing collar be used…

How does one delete a post..???

Fire line plasterboard? Or another non combustible like cement multi board and then plastered to blend?