World naked gardening day

Is this actually a thing?

http://www.wngd.org/

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/world-naked-gardening-day-may-7th/

Thinking a) my elderly next door neighbors should not be subjected to me walking round my garden naked even if I wanted to which I don’t…(with good reason…lol) and b) I’d still be wearing wellies anyway…I noticed a “headline” about some “law” that had allegedly been passed in USA about the right for women to walk around in public with their breasts exposed…whilst I have done this on dedicated naturist beaches before turning 20 I’m just not sure…and especially with the number of biting insects making their appearance right about now…gone from chilblains to sweltering in the space of a week and lost count of the number of bees and bumble bees I have rescued and released from my conservatory… x :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:joy:
Reminds me of a time, sailing in the Med, when we, we thought, being nekkid might be a good idea, ‘twernt, I burnt me bum, an’ bits, she burnt her boosoom, and bum, end of naturism :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Jolly good idea - I’m thinking of selling tickets to raise cash for a good cause…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

There is also a World Naked Bike Ride. Happened to see one a few years ago(by chance). Not pretty…

2 Likes

I take it then Simon that we may well be subjected to photos of your birthday suit, all for a good cause, of course :rofl:

2 Likes

Reminds me of when we visited Cap d’Agde, I had never been on a naturist beach before, we passed through security, paid the fee and were on our way. Had to pass by the naturist village and the sight of all those bare bums on saddles made me wince! As you say not a pretty sight, my ‘partner’ never could properly explain what happened with the men’s dangly bits on a saddle, he was too busy laughing ! :wink:

4 Likes

Accidentally found myself on one of these beaches in Portugal years ago, my mirth could not be contained, what a heap of ‘not pretty’ exhibishonists they were, strutting their stuff, hilarious :joy:

1 Like

LOL - Ann, I’d love to but… it just gets embarrassing when people start throwing money at me - gives me a bit of a complex…:blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Could ‘smart’ a bit too Simon :sob:

1 Like

Aha so that’s the excuse is it Simon :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::rofl: