Your favourite French product?

What a lovely thread that was, loved it ! As I have to go to work tomorow morning, I wish you all, a pleasant night, full of delicious dreams !

5 Likes

A toi aussi, Babeth et merci beaucoup. :blush:

2 Likes

Very pleasant, entertaining evening, great, thanks All :+1:
Sleep well !

Iā€™m not working until 13:30 so Iā€™m the other way and will be late joining in tomorrow night. Hope you all sleep well

1 Like

Sleep tight Bill! :pensive::duck:

1 Like

U 2, 2 Matey :+1:

Miss you already, Capā€™n Tim :cry::black_joker::grin:

For me it has to be my beautiful wife, Florenceā€¦a pure Southern French girl

Followed very closely by a dish of my mother-in-lawā€™s confit dā€™canard with a cepes accompaniment, washed down with a fine bottle of Chateau Clement Termes; a rather smooth Gaillac red. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Night night, sleep tight, donā€™t let the bed bugs bite!!

3 Likes

Only ate them in the Merchant Navy Nellie, we had them on toast for ā€˜Brekkieā€™, :yum: :yum:

Donā€™t let us hold you back Tim.

Kronenbourg 1664 :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

3 Likes

My top French lager :+1:

Mandy Florentine applies to the cooking style of Florence and usually includes spinache and mornay sauceā€¦ā€¦ā€¦eggs floorentine makes a pleasant starter;

1 Like

Thank you Barbara. I thought you would know :+1:

withe sel de Guerande

2 Likes

That is too lovely Bill, your wife must be thrilled to ave a hubbie like you THE perfect husband.
Well done Babeth well chosen.:joy:

1 Like

Haighs in Workington for the very,very best Cumberland sausage. The charcuterie stall on Ste Foy la Grande Saturday market for the best of boudin noir et boudin blanc.

When I was at Workington Tech School, we used to nip round the corner, to buy a single fag from the sweet shop and a pork pie from Haighs, mouths watering, remembering the juice runninā€™ down me chin Dave :yum: :yum: :yum: