1st wedding anniversary

Harry… anything you give your wife… (little or large… expensive of not so…) anything at all… simply handed over with a loving smile, a hug… :hugs: a show of genuine emotion… that is what is important in my view.

5 Likes

maybe yoou ned to learn to read. I have not asked anyne to find me a gift just an idea of somewhere to visit. ive been looking for 3 weeks and nothing found that does the trick. luckily someone else made a proper suggestion.

Alas I have in the past found several very nie things but I am not ashamed to admin money is an issue with building works and mortgage and activity centre for kids all summer. My wife and I are happy so long as our kids are cared for and the bills are paid. I could just give her a card and she would be happy as can be but I wanted to get her e special gift instead some smart mouthed individuals chose to try to be “funny” instead of trying to help.

Im just happy some people are on this site to help.

1 Like

Well I would have been very pleased if my husband had asked for ideas the Christmas he decided to buy me a cheese grater and salt and pepper mill!
The scribbleicious site looks good.

1 Like

it is im stuck between a few choices now.

I’m sure you’ll be fine… as I say, the price is unimportant, it’s the love behind the gift that counts… :heart_eyes:

yup. i got stuck on 2 items so I ordered both :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow… your wife will be thrilled… :heart_eyes:

yes while its not actually paper its paper themed and book related so she will love it. Delivery schedule is tight but I have a hand made card for the day so if the gift is later it will have to be.

3 Likes

if the footie world cup is still on , how about a 6 pack of beer and prime place on the settee !!!

footie is banned in my house, bunch of overpaid hooligans and beer no thanks.

2 Likes

What about an IOU or Harry credits?

You’re a real ‘Hoot’ Tim :thinking:

I’m trying Bill, I really am.

True :rofl:
Now that bit of humour I appreciate :+1: :rofl:

1 Like

No divorce on the horizon, perhaps you will be more qualified to make unpleasant remarks when you have been married for forty three years.

No no no Jane, that’s nasty.

Tit for tat[quote=“HP_WagtasticVacation, post:23, topic:21022”]
asked
[/quote]

and maybe you can keep your snarky remarks to yourself save you getting upset when i respond to thinking timothy was quite right in his sense of humour telling me to get divorce papers. I asked for website ideas and the community gave that to me, unlike your snarky and petty remarks. then again im used to your sort of remarks now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

anyhow the social community directed me to a website where I managed to choose my own gift. Just a pity people read I was looking for gift ideas, which I never asked for I just asked for websites to visit for paper themed ideas.

1 Like

43 years… that explains it