6 N 2021. 7 weeks of Rugby

England definitely lost somewhere out in the desert there. Un grand moment de solitude :rofl:

Even better- only found out yesterday the England / India test match is being shown live on Channel 4 . Starts at the ungodly hour of 4am - but recorded it to watch during the day - and for the rest if the series .

1 Like

France v. Italy was very good entertainment yesterday. The young Italian team look to have potential but were no match for les Bleus. Dupont played an excellent game as usual and it is nice to see the new esprit of the team, especially compared to how it was before the new management.

1 Like

It was a win win situation with Scotland and France playing yesterday.

1 Like

Moving quickly on from yesterday’s little upset… dewch ymlaen Cymru!
Six Nations 2021: Wales v Ireland preview, team news & key stats Six Nations 2021: Wales v Ireland preview, team news & key stats - BBC Sport
Mike Ruddock: Ex-Wales coach says home players ‘will all be told’ to target Sexton Mike Ruddock: Ex-Wales coach says home players 'will all be told' to target Sexton - BBC Sport

Thank goodness they’re all totally immune from Covid, otherwise they wouldn’t allow them to travel and play,…would they? :roll_eyes:

Try looking at the strict protocols they are following…!

One of the Irish is really following strict protocols, he has been sent to total isolation off the park :wink:

Well diolch yn fawr iawn Zander Fagerson what a twat, how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory indeed. Arrrgh :angry: well done the boyos for clawing their way back!

2 Likes

A real cliffhanger. That’s the kind of rugby I like to watch!

2 Likes

Zander, fecking eeijit so he is, totally aff his heid, lost us the game :face_with_raised_eyebrow::slightly_frowning_face: Congratulations to Wales.

3 Likes

Fantastic Scotland v Wales game, thoroughly enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Well played by the XV de France today, Ireland just didn’t seem able to get into their stride.
Has anyone noticed generally so far that the point kickers are all off their respective games?

1 Like

So what do you think?

On balance I agree - I also think Scotland need more discipline, Youngs and Farrell look stale and I don’t like Farrell’s attitude (not new), France seem to be getting their act together - I think Galthié is a Good Thing, Italy have to let their side mature now all the old and bold have gone. I’m really looking forward to France-Scotland, I think it could be the most exciting match this year.

1 Like

Well, we may find the whole thing is curtailed now. France won’t want to play without Dupont, a veritable wunderkind, although Bezy isn’t a bad replacement.

Six Nations: France without five players for Scotland game after fresh coronavirus tests Six Nations: France without five players for Scotland game after fresh coronavirus tests - BBC Sport

It is getting worse…

Cinq nouveaux joueurs du XV de France ont été testés positifs au Covid-19, dont le capitaine Charles Ollivon, à six jours du match des Bleus face à l’Ecosse.

Les Toulousains Cyril Baille et Peato Mauvaka, les Toulonnais Romain Taofifenua et Charles Ollivon ainsi que le Rochelais Brice Dulin ne pourront donc pas affronter l’Ecosse, dimanche, dans le Tournoi des six nations.

Leur dépistage positif porte à quatorze le nombre de cas de Covid avérés au sein de la sélection et de l’encadrement, après le sélectionneur Fabien Galthié, le demi de mêlée Antoine Dupont ou le pilier Mohamed Haouas.

Deux membres de l’encadrement sont par ailleurs considérés comme cas suspicieux.

Oui, j’ai vu çà.
But if France can avoid further C-19 problems then they have the depth of good players to put up a very good team.

Well I enjoyed the Wales v England game.

Well played Wales - Triple Crown winners!

1 Like