Adieu mon ami

Syd 09/072009 to 17/09/2023

IMGP1158|666x500

Look dad, I can fly

14 Likes

Oh no, condolences :bouquet: I’m so sorry, it’s always awful.

1 Like

Oh I’m so sorry Mark :bouquet:

1 Like

OH NO!!! Syd was gorgeous :cry: I’m so very sorry…

1 Like

So sorry.
They leave such a hole in your life.

1 Like

So sorry Mark. It is always tough. Lovely photo.

1 Like

Great pic and sorry for the news

1 Like

So hard loosing your wingman. They give without question and bare no grudges.
They leave a hole in your heart which in time you will fill with fond memories of a faithful friend :paw_prints:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Mark. He looked like a bundle of fun.

1 Like

Sorry to hear the news Mark, no matter how well you treat them your loss is huge. Not looking forward to the time in 14-15 years when ours hangs up her collar and at the age we will be then it will be a terrible time.

1 Like

I love the muddy undercarriage, always a wrench and I am highly unlikely to do without the pain adopting as I do older friends.
But the memories, priceless, it will never put me off having another. :smiley:

1 Like

Deepest sympathies. To me, losing my beloved companion was like losing a child, it cut so deep. Not a day goes by without getting teary-eyed for him and all his feline brothers and sisters who lived with him and tomake things worse, there is a female of his race living end of my road and I always want to go and hug her when I see her out with her owner.

1 Like

Oh, Mark, I’m so sorry to hear this. :frowning: Condolences from me, my OH and Charlie the Cavapoo to you and yours.

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss, Mark. They keep a little piece of us with when they leave.

1 Like

14 years…ouch, so many memories. So sorry.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss Mark

1 Like

Very saddened to read your post.

Unfortunately, the sorrow of loss is the price one eventually has to pay for all the good years. We know it and we dread it. Fortunately there’s still all the good and funny memories that survive and will stay with you forever.

There’s a lot of people on SF empathising with you…

1 Like

Really sorry to hear that, @Mark

1 Like

Hugs and sympathy from me and Mr.H
Xxx

1 Like

A sad day , so sorry to read your post Mark. A lovely photo.

1 Like