Alternative view of last night's Champions League match

You’re the one getting upset here. I’m done.

I think you’re the upset one, I couldn’t give a toss. There there precious get over it. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Whilst your parents gave you a great name, their efforts to teach you manners clearly failed.

3 Likes

Great win for Leeds, cracking winner.

1 Like

Didn’t know the score Peter, but pleased they won, still only half-time though.

King’s Lynn Town got promotion to the National League North/South this afternoon so Norfolk is a step closer to having two teams in the pro leagues.

1 Like

@Ian_Horswell isn’t sure of the spelling of schadenfreude…

The spelling is spot-on, but to be pedantic it’s a German noun and as such should start with a capital ‘S’ :innocent:

1 Like

Blimey, that’s good news. Used to go there a lot especially on my way to the RL & footy games in Yorks/Lancs etc. The Linnets were always a decent team so it’s god to see them doing well.

No, but it is a requirement not to be a twat.

8 Likes

Glad you said that cos’ my riposte would probably have got me banned !!

5 Likes

That t-word again…so much nicer if you could use a non-gender specific word for idiot as there are so many - jackass, numpty, twit, klutz…the list is long. Especially when addressing a male.

King of self-abuse? Champion onanist? :grin:

2 Likes

Bollocks

6 Likes

[quote] @vero
King of self-abuse? Champion onanist? :grin:
[/quote]

I’ve always admired the thoroughgoing
industrial earnestness of the German word for a wank, which if I remember correctly from my time in Form 3b is ‘geschlechtliche Selbstbefriedigung’. So nothing perfunctory or slap-dash about the German endeavour, then. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wichsen ? But are you going to about to or having or had ?

Wichsen, surely, for having a wank. The other would be sexual selfpleasuring :sweat_smile:

Not in 1950 it wasn’t, the word wank was still a twinkle in some spotty yankee yoof’s eye. The usual term in my day was ‘tossing off’, and the associated theme music was "Don’t care if I doo-die, doo-die, doo-die’! :hugs:

As Tim was extremely rude on a football thread perhaps he should have been shown a straight red and given an automatic three day ban?:grinning:

Danke. Ich sprecht keine Deutsch.

Gotta love this forum. From football to wanking!

3 Likes

The same thing with Arsenal !!!

3 Likes